• Providing consultancy services for medical projects under construction, including
feasibility review, architectural planning, and future operating plans.
• Connecting Saudi medical facilities to specialized international companies and
facilitating contracting between them.
• Evaluating administrative work in medical facilities and advising owners.
• Assisting in the selection and interviewing process of medical and administrative staff.
• Evaluating and coordinate training programs and developing training plans for medical
• Coordinating access to medical accreditation and quality programs.
• Registering medical products in Saudi Food and Drug Authority.
• Providing advice to foreign companies seeking to enter the medical field in the Saudi
market and representing them in government departments.
• Marketing medical products and supplements in the Saudi market.
• Facilitating medical appointments for patients seeking treatment abroad and
communicating on their behalf with foreign hospitals and offer discounts.
• Examining medical reports and providing appropriate advice to patients regarding
suing on the basis of medical malpractice
• Organizing medical and hospital tourism services in the world’s most prestigious and
recognized institutions with efficiency and credibility.
• Providing professional advice in this field in cooperation with specialised companies
such as Alinma Company for Medical Services